Help For Helping Professionals:
During our sessions together you will feel appreciated and accepted. Because this is your time. I’m here for you.
You’ll learn strategies to support yourself as you deal with the difficulties of complex stress, including compassion fatigue and burnout. You’ll find ways to continue doing the work that you find most meaningful, without it harming you.
And you’ll be able to ask me every burning question you have about working with animals, functioning in challenging environments, and anything else you’ve been carrying around that you’ve been too afraid to ask!
I specialize in working with people who care for others (personally or professionally), particularly people who work with animals. I bring years of my own experience as a helping professional and expertise as a compassion fatigue educator to each session.
Together, we’ll look for practical solutions and work to develop your own compassionate badassery practice to better support you, so you can live a good life!
This is for you if you’re ready to:
- Create a personal toolbox by leveraging your unique strengths and resources, so that you can achieve your self-care goals and feel energized again!
- Get to know yourself (beyond the caregiving you do) by developing skillful, mindful practices, so that you can recognize your real needs, reduce your stress, and feel confident that you can tackle challenges with ease.
- Stop beating yourself up for not being “good enough” by building a more positive outlook and connecting to the rewards of the work you do, so that you can feel awesome about yourself and the difference you’re making.
- Set compassionate boundaries in your personal and professional work, so that you can ditch the guilt, take care of your needs, and be in control of your life.
- Stay connected to your dreams and values, so that you can do the meaningful work you love and have fun while you do it!
Each relationship is unique and we’ll figure out the steps together, but here’s a look at the overall journey:
First, we’ll take some time to help you clarify what you want out of your life and/or career. We’ll look at any questions you have about your work and examine the possible solutions. With this new awareness, we’ll map out your goals.
During this phase, we tackle setting limits and healthy boundaries, by leaning into your personal strengths, core values, and untapped resources.
Connecting the Dots!
In every session we’ll develop and implement action steps to get you from here to there. We’ll figure out what it will take, work together on any thing standing in your way, and create a path that leads to greater well-being and resilience in your life and career.
Before you know it, you’ll be practicing compassionate badassery, where boundaries are the new black, rested is the new busy, and good enough is the new perfect!
In our Power Hour session I’ll answer your questions and help you get clear on what you want or need to do next. We’ll focus on one area of your life and I’ll help you get unstuck, feeling better, thinking clearly, and practicing compassionate badassery asap. We’ll determine the simple action steps you can take so you can make progress right away. We meet for one hour of power. This is my introductory work-with-me offer. It’s offered 1x per person, for new clients only: $99. I’m in!