Imagine waking up in the morning…
and you feel rested and ready for whatever comes your way today. You know that there’s a long line of animals and people who need your help. No doubt, it can feel overwhelming sometimes.
But you take a deep breath, pour yourself some coffee, put on some comfortable pants (not necessarily in that order) and feel totally confident that you can handle the challenges today will bring because you’ve got Compassionate Badassery Boundaries.
You know you can trust yourself to:
- Block off time for yourself and your own needs
- Turn down last minute requests that don’t work for you
- Only answer emails at set times
- Limit the free advice you give to friends and friends of friends of your dentist
- Empower others to problem solve and help themselves
- Say yes to your ideal clients and work load
- Pause and think about what you really want before you give your answer
- Recalibrate when you start to take on too much
- Cope with uncomfortable emotions
- Offer yourself compassion that you can’t help them all.
How does that sound?
Let’s stop imagining and make it happen.
Forget that fantasy you have about being able to do it all, fix everything, and save ALL the animals.
What do you REALLY want for your life?
What do you want your days to look and feel like?
Do you want to help animals AND have dinner with your family every evening? Do you want to help people AND get in bed early to read a good book? Do you want to help your community AND meet your BFF every Wednesday night at the gym?
It may not feel like it right now, but: You actually have a choice.
And I built a new class to help you create those choices for yourself.
It’s called Building Compassionate Badassery Boundaries and we’re getting started on January 14th.
Building your Compassionate Badassery Boundaries is all about figuring out what you want and value in your life and then creating the boundaries you need to make it happen.
Over 6 weeks, (because healthy boundaries take longer than a few days to build!) you’ll access six modules, private discussion boards, and 4 live video group coaching calls to help you do that.
You’ll be learning with people who 100% understand how hard it is to set limits when animals are in need.
We get that the struggle is real.
Here’s what you can create with the tools from this course:
- Know with confidence what you’ll say (or email) in order to have respectful, kind relationships with other people, even when you’re saying NO.
- Create an end-of-the-workday routine, so you can stop multitasking and be present for your life at home.
- Take regular breaks and trust that your staff or clients can handle things without you.
- Deal calmly with any discomfort, including the guilt or anxiety that comes up when you state your policies and limits.
- Start doing yoga or cooking dinner or making a scrapbook of your cats (or whatever it is that you’ve been wanting to do, but haven’t gotten around to it in a few, er, years) with your newly created free time.
Sound good? Then join us this winter and let’s get started!
Here’s a $50 Early Bird discount – it’s good until 12/7/18.